Friday, November 6, 2009

My most memorable summer vacation




My most memorable family vacation was when I went to Morocco with my mom, uncle, and cousin. I had a really good time swimming with my friend in the hotel pool and walking around to places that the guide told us to go to. Another thing I liked was that I got to go on a camel ride.


On my vacation, my friend and I had a really good time at the pool . We used to pretend that we were Olympic swimmers and that we had to choreograph a routine to win. We would usually spend an hour or two at the pool. Also, sometimes we would swim separately, and grade each other later.


My mom and my uncle were the ones who liked to walk the most. We would usually go to the center of the city, but the only problem was that the center was about a mile or two away. We usually went at night, when all the lights were on. In my mom's guide book, it said that there was a very famous hot dog stand that made that best hot dogs of all times. But, by the time we got there it was really crowded so we had to eat somewhere else.


My uncle and my mom had planned a trip to the desert on camel for us, but my friend got sick. That meant that the following day my uncle, my mom and I had to go by ourselves. We went most of the way by car, and the rest by camel. The camel ride was really fun. My uncle started playing jokes on my mom with the camel .He would make his camel go forward and push my mom's camel, and then my mom's camel would get mad, and show its teeth...and scare my mom.


All in all , my trip to Morocco was really fun. I got to swim, get to know new places, and ride camels in the desert. It was my most memorable family vacation.






























No comments:

Post a Comment