Thursday, November 26, 2009

My favorite food


One of my favorite foods I have is a typical plate in Spain, called Paella. I know my grandma makes the best paella I have ever tasted. I am not the only one who thinks so, everybody who has tried my grandmas Paella thought the same. On special occasions like when I go to Spain, my grandma makes paella not only , because she knows I love when she makes it, but because she knows that when she does it a lot people from our family come and eat. To make paella you need many ingredients. Some of these are; rice, water, tomato, pepper, food coloring, clams, squid, shrimp, and mussels.
Another type of food really like is called rice pudding. I mostly eat pudding in the summer, because there is more time to make it than during the year. It takes a long time to make it, there for you need to have a lot of patience to make rice pudding correctly. It takes about an hour and a half to make rice pudding. I love it when my mom and my grandma make it. I think it is mostly special when my mom makes it, mostly because she doesn’t usually cook.
Last but not least another food I like a lot is called crêpes. In this case my aunt makes them, and she does it the best. I really like it when she does it, because she lets me help her a lot. It is really easy to make, and also it is made quickly. My aunt only makes crêpes when I go to Spain since she knows I like them a lot. To make crêpes, you need to have eggs, flour, and sugar butter. Once you have mixed well, you fry it quickly, and you can only put little bit on the pan. After you just choose a filling, close it and Bon Appetite.

1 comment:

  1. Guau, Sofía, no sabía que habías mencionado mis crepes en tu blog. La verdad es que te los hago muy a gusto... Un beso muy fuerte, tu tía Isa.

    ReplyDelete