Thursday, November 26, 2009

drama expirience


Drama Experience
I think that being in Drama class and at the same time being in a play was a lot of work, but I think it was worth it. Even though there were good times and bad ones everything went well. I think that my drama experience was fascinating. I learned a lot about things like the fourth wall, and can break it. Also what a tableux is, and how to do it, and many others things I really would not have learned as much of if it weren’t for Mr. Pagano. I even think I was very lucky to get one the best parts in the whole play. Mr. Pagano has a great way of getting along with people; witch in my opinion helped a lot. Also he is very kind and did a lot of work by himself. If I were do all he did, after the play I’d be absent for a week, and sleeping! All in all, Mr. Pagano is a wonderful hardworking man, and whatever he did this year to make the play outstanding he should do next year and all the years to come. I would give these tears play 5 stars


    

No comments:

Post a Comment