Sunday, November 8, 2009

Amnesia


I woke up, I touched my nose to see how cold it was, and (it was really cold!). Then, I started getting up, but rapidly I went down. I had forgotten to put my pants on. So I put them on, and started walking.

At first I thought I was at home, but then I noticed I wasn’t, unless my house was a mansion. I saw a window and started walking towards it. When out of the blue, a police officer just popped up in front of me, and said “Excuse me miss, but where are your parents?” At that moment, I had no idea who my parents are, so I looked around to see if something would help me. Then I saw a sign that said “Lady’s room, do not enter or else”. Well, it didn’t exactly say the “or else”. But I just figured that one day that term could be added to the logo. So I told him, “Well, my mom is in the lady’s room”. I stared at him wickedly to add on to the scary effect. He proceeded away as if he just learned the most secret info in the world. What was with him? Weird stuff! But really, I don’t like a person who would do that.

While he was “running” away from me, he said “Sorry madam” with a French accent. I really could have sworn he was French. Except for the back of his suit said “Lufthansa, German Airport” German, I think he was.

After the police man was gone, I started walking towards the window, but this time I made sure nobody “interrupted” me. So when I got there I squished my face on the window, and saw an airplane. I thought, “Airplane”. Then, another thought came to my mind, “Airport”. Afterwards I came back to where I had wakened up, and found a bag that had obviously not been there before. I would have been nice to leave it there, but I just felt the need to open it. I opened it up to see what was inside… The first thing I found was 3 passports, and then I found 3 tickets to Trinidad. The last thing I found was a diary, which on the front cover said Michi. I wondered if that was my name. After that, I put everything away in the bag.

I picked up everything, and started walking. All of the sudden the loud speaker said “Flight AACRBV, please report to door 26; number 44” After that announcement almost all the people in the airport got up. I opened the bag, and checked for the tickets, and soon I found myself running with the crowd.

As I was running through the crowd, an object caught my eyes. It was all the way on the other side from where I was, so I ran towards it. When I got there I found 3 little suitcases, I checked for the names…Great! They were mine. So I ran until I got inside the plane. I put all my luggages up, where everything else was. Since there was only one of me, and three seats reserved, I had a nice space set up for me. I choose to sit in the seat that was next to the window. A lot of passed by. After every one was seated, we started to go up in the air. Then, I slowly started to question myself “Who’s going to be waiting for me in Trinidad? Why am I going to Trinidad? Why don’t I remember anything? Who are my parents? How come… “

“Come on Mirella, we are going to be late”, “Oh ma, I just had the most horrible dream ever. I had no memory, I even didn’t know if you even exist!!” “Oh, you 12 years old, Mirella, come on, dress fast, we need to go to the airport fast.”

After Mirella got dressed up, she helped her mom bring the suit cases down. When they got to the airport her mom paid the taxi. Once inside her mother said, “We have 30 minutes left, go to the bathroom, I’ll wait for you here” As she was walking a police officer stopped her and said “Excuse me miss, but where are your parents? She just thought “my parents, I had no idea who are my parents”.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites stories. I really think you have a great imagination. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You rock! Your Blog is Amazing
    XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete