Thursday, November 26, 2009

the lucky number seven

Hi my name the #+7. My nickname is lucky because they say seven is a lucky number, (at least compared to 3 it is). I am a positive number .If you add negative (-) 7 and positive (+) 14
You get me! I have a second last name, Prime, because I am a prime number. A prime number is a number that can only be multiplied by itself and 1. Also I can not get dived further than 7, the number I am. For some cultures the number seven is very important, and constantly repeated. They say things like seven
times seven, a lot of times. Also there are 7 days in a week. Another thing that at least I think is worth studying for is that there are 365 days in a year. If you were to divide that by the number seven (me!!!) you get my uncle
52, which is the number of weeks we have. Also there are only 7 wonders of the world, (what a lucky number I am!!). My aunt 5 is a magician, and the number she uses the most is seven. She says it’s a magical number, because of its history. Also my 4th cousins are roman! , and they thought me how to write my name in roman numerals. It goes like this: VII. Well that’s for today, I hope to see you next time. Or maybe the next time my aunt can explain better. I hope you enjoyed me talking and the history of me’s (7).








No comments:

Post a Comment