Monday, May 24, 2010

Fork in the Road

A FORK IN THE ROAD
In a very small town in the state of Ohio there was a man named Phillip. Phillip was a very important business man, and owns many things all around Ohio. He might of seemed like he had everything and “everyone”, but instead he was a very lonely person, and had grown to be extraordinarily mean to every single person he could ever meet. This fact made him a very good person in business, and he was very successful.
Unfortunately once in a while he would feel a very deep pain, such a pain that he felt the urge to go to the doctor. But every time he went to a doctor the doctor would look at Phillip as if he had gone insane, because there was nothing wrong with him. So eventually he stopped going to the doctor, because it made him feel very insecure, and that turns up very bad for his business. So Phillip was thinking to visit a psychiatric, but before he decided it was time to buy himself a new Mac (he always did these types of compliments to himself before anything like going to the doctors or in this occasion a psychiatric). He went to the nearest Computer store to see if they have a Mac, and as he was walking through the ales he hears a very loud gunish type of sound, but he keeps on walking; it probably was nothing bad, so he keeps on walking until he finds the laptop section. When he got there he was startled, every one was running all over the place saying “WHERE IS HE!”, and still Phillip kept on walking. He had been practicing to avoid sidetracks since he became twenty (he was now 45). From far away he sees the lap top he was waiting for, so he went sort of running, but walking towards it and he went down to look for the box, then he saw the HE everyone was looking for. And to him HE did not really look dead hardly had blood around him! He was about to scream for everyone to come, when he felt a gun shape on his head, and then he slowly turned around and saw a man completely dressed in black ( just like the uniform of the store). The man said “DON’T YOU DARE SCREAM ANYTHING TO ANYONE DO YOU UNDERSTAND”
“Yes, Sir.”
“JUST LET HIM DIE HERE”
“But what did this man do to you?”
“A LOT OF THINGS AND NOW YOU MUST LET HIM DIE OR YOU WILL TOO”
Phillip thought to himself…
“What do I do? I don’t want to get killed but I just can’t leave knowing that a man might die because I never told anyone where he was! I mean I know how this man feels but how do I know if he will really kill me or not? I mean he might even kill me even if I don’t tell any one, just for the fun of it! I think I will not tell any one and live my wonderful life with no family to care for me, no wife, and 7 Macs! No that sounds too bad! If I tell I will get kill, if I don’t then I get to be haunted for the rest of my life. What do I do? I know I’ll…”
“Hey everyone the man you’re looking for is here”
“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?”
“LET’S GO, “BUDDY” YOURE COMING WITH ME”
“But...”
And boom, Phillip got killed for the good deed he had just done. He was later known as a hero, but that one little decision had made a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment