Friday, February 26, 2010

P.S.150Q Sofia Caraballo
6-419 10/1/09

When by tooth broke


It all started one Saturday morning at my house. I was doing my first grade homework in the kitchen, and even though my mom had just mopped the floor, I was standing on the floor and gliding on it pretending to skate. Not really doing my H.W. My mom had gone to the living room to finish writing her lesson plans.
“Ring, ring.rrrring”the phone was ringing. “Sofia, can you get the phone for me?!” “Nop” I answered. But the phone kept on ringing, so I decided to run for it. I started to run fast, and then when I turned right… Boom!
I had slipped and fell, it hurt so much. All I noticed was that my lip was bleeding. I started to cry, and cry till my mom came all alarmed not knowing what happened. “Sofia, Sofia, what’s wrong? What happened?” I told her, still crying, that I had gone to get the phone, and I had fallen.
She simply said,”Sofi, I was going to get the phone, because you said you wouldn’t” She opened my mouth a little to see(it really hurt!!) then she spontaneously screamed ”AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH” Where did your tooth go????!!!!?”I had a look on my face like “What tooth?” “Oh no, you broke your tooth Sofi”, and that when it hit me I had half of a front fully grown tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment